Hello friends and strangers on computers! Ever wonder why we are the only people able to post weird jokes/drawings/joke-drawings on the best website on the internet, baseballcardvandals.com? It’s really unfair. What the Chet Lemon is so great about us? After all, we are just two people with markers, terrible baseball cards, and strange personalities. JUST LIKE YOU. MAYBE.
Well today, with our 100th post, Baseball Card Vandals is happy to announce the first GUEST VANDALS competition. We are now accepting email submissions to email@example.com. Out of the coming torrent of brilliant entries we will pick one, maybe two, winners that will be posted Friday, February 1st, and given a cash prize of $1000 minus $1000 (that’s zero dollars). We want to make this a regular feature on the site, with a new winner posted monthly or bi-weekly (depending on the quality, quantity and the shamefulness of submissions). The guidelines are as follows:
1. Use a sports card.
2. Vandalize it with a marker or pen and scan it. (No digital modifications, please.)
3. Make it hilarious, weird, embarrassing, enlightening, beautiful, bananas, gross, genius, mysterious, shitty, perfect or completely NSFW.
4. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org as a JPEG, PSD, or PDF somewhere around 520x720 pixels. Do this by JANUARY 30, 2013.
5. Give us your name and any other things you want us to mention on the site if you win (blog, company, website, brand, your lover’s name, etc.).
6. By submitting you give us the permission to use your image on this website and on related platforms (Twitter, Facebook, and other things like that). Also, we reserve the right to caption the image as we like, though your suggestions are welcomed and encouraged.
OKAY, it’s on then. DO YOUR BEST and make your grandmother very proud or utterly ashamed. Also know that we will be biased towards people who like the Baseball Card Vandals Facebook page and who follow us on Twitter, so take care of that right now.
And one more thing. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR FOR YOUR SUPPORT! We have been truly shocked by the warm reception you’ve given us since we first put this offensively mediocre content online. So thanx everybody, WE LOVE YOU FOREVER.
NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET TO WORK.